Saturday, November 12, 2011

a beautiful life





i just felt compelled to write a post about how grateful i am for all the beautiful blessings in my life. most of all i feel so blessed that mike and i are soon to be parents. i'm 19 weeks along . . . i've obviously known my entire pregnancy that i am in fact expecting a baby but the realization, the actual feeling in my heart of "oh my gosh, in a matter of months we'll have our sweet baby here with us" is finally starting to set in.


like i said in my first post we'll know in just under two weeks (11 days to be exact) whether or not we're having a baby boy or a baby girl, just the thought of that this morning brought a few tears to my eyes. i just feel so, so blessed that God is giving this beautiful gift that we've wanted for so long. i just know that my husband is going to be an amazing daddy, i can't wait for us both to be able to hold and love on our sweet baby.


“We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him.”  – I Samuel 1:27



“Children too are a gift from the LORD, the fruit of the womb, a reward.” – Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment